This is a version of pot roast that comes from my “Paleo Slow Cooking” book by Chrissy Gower. Another really easy recipe where you can simply chop up a few things in the morning and throw it all into the crock pot. Set it and forget it!!! I easily roasted some little potatoes for the side and perfection. This is an easy recipe that makes a weeknight feel really special.
Slow Cooker Roast
- 3-4 lbs pot roast
- 7 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3-5 regular carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt (you can omit this if you don’t have it)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the roast in your slow cooker.
- Chop the celery and onion, then place it around the roast in the slow cooker.
- Add the carrots, stock and spices.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.